Love To Groove Fitness is a Dance Fitness program designed to move everyday people into a new way of living! Routines are broken down, taught, and performed over a number of weeks so participants can feel accomplished about learning new dance moves as well as burning calories! Through positive affirmations, energetic moves, and an inclusive atmosphere, participants will leave feeling loved and victorious!
We Welcome Participants WORLDWIDE!
CLASSES START BACK January 5, 2021!
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 730pm EST/630pm CST
WINSDAY Morning Warm-Up Sessions: COMING SOON!!!
IN-Person Classes are held at
I Am Dance Studio, 3042 N 90th St #4842, Omaha, NE 68134
VIRTUAL Classes are streamed live via Zoom. Webinar information will be given upon purchase of class passes.
Payments can be made via
- Cashapp: $LoveToGroove
- Venmo: @AaronDerell
- Purchase your class BELOW & on the Shop Page!
- Please purchase classes 2 HOURS prior to Class Time, Thank You in Advance!
- VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS: If you pay via Cashapp or Venmo, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Zoom Webinar Link
Love To Groove Fitness FAQ
- Can I pick which day/class to sign-up for?
- Yes! After your payment is processed, you’ll receive a link to register and there you”ll be able to pick which classes you’d want to join.
- Will classes be streamed via youtube?
- Unfortunately, Youtube is not an option at this time. LTG Fitness uses copyrighted music in live classes, so once it is streamed via youtube, the stream will be shutdown due to copyright laws.
- Can I stream Zoom classes to my TV?
- Yes, Some smartphones have a mirroring option that allows you to stream from your device to your TV. Another option would be to get an HDMI cable and connect your laptop to your TV; this way you can access zoom via your laptop and watch the webinar on the television.
- Are these classes for experienced Dancers?
- No, the classes are designed for everyday people who may have never danced before. Routines are broken down and repeated for muscle memory. The more you attend class, the better you’ll remember the routines